Alright, so I took what you said about LOTR, the Hobbit, and English literature and used it as a jumping off point.
For this piece, what I'd really like to focus in on, is what kind of pipe would a hobbit smoke. Not necessarily the pipes you see in the movies, I'd like to re-imagine things. I'd also like to give a nod to Classic English/ England in the process.
So, here are some sketches.
I have two different concepts in rough form, both of which are based off the shapes of old clay pipes commonly found in England, prior to the discovery of briar as a pipe material. The nod is subtle, but I think it's a nice touch. A good way to go about the rest of the pipe.
Let me know what you think of these two, am I completely missing what you'd like etc.
If you're okay with either of these, we can discuss details and revisions, then I can figure out a price, and we can move in to production (Probably in two weeks time).
No comments:
Post a Comment